My Taste buds say 'wow'




Assalamualaikum there! Previously on Ramadan ago I went to Nu Central for break fast. Amirah brought me to B-bap , a Korean cuisine restaurant. To be frank I'm not the biggest fan of Korean foods. The reason was that my taste buds tasted them weird like weh baik makan budu hahaha! Somehow that night I  screwed up! Masya Allah it tasted so good and  guessed what we visited twice then. ehm,our national tongue had said 'tak kenal maka tak cinta' oops, dah  terkena sepercik  :p 

My personal opinion , I would say the foods're extremely delicious and tasted so fine. The ingredients and the flavors that they used are fresh, well seasoned and perfectly cooked. Trust me your stomach would not stop smiling while munched on their main course up to the dessert. I choosed Dol Sot Bibimbap for the main course while Mirah enjoyed Rameon Ta- Boki. It sounded too mouthful right? ehm terqeliat lidah saia ;p Basically, Dol sot was a warm fine rice accompanied with fresh crunchy friends of veggies and a spread of their signature sauce which be served in a big warm bowl. There's also a plate of kimchi and friends as well as miso soup. There came into  package which costed at least Rm 20+++ . Oh I forgot you can choose the poultry like meat or chicken or squid ( the seafood) or the veggies. By the way I'd beef dol sot bibimbap . Again I forgot they also served you with beautiful sexy melted smiley egg. Alahai taip-taip ni rasa lapar pulak ayoo! As for Rameon Taboki emm it was a set of Rameon with taboki . Taboki can be best described like pasta but they was in cylinder shaped ,it tasted chewy and they're white in color. They tasted awesome , I like too but I preferred Dol sot  dulu lah hahaha!

Now, for the dessert .Jaw dropped! hahaha! sedap sangat okay! I felt like to burst into tears hahaha sebab sedap sangat sangat! Bingsu fruits and Bingsu green tea were too die for! The fruits're fresh and crunchy and the nuts're nut hahaha! The green tea ice cream's just too drooled! creamy and tasty..Our first visit we'd bingsu fruits you can view the picture through my Instagram in case if you curious. Hohoho ;p It costed you Rm 11 only, satisfied since served in a big cylinder sexy bowl. The side dish were okay too we'd Korean spicy chicken, Oh dear the meat're tender and tasted so marvelous. There're 6 pieces all together and served well with veggies like sweet potatoes and handsome crunchy carrots. Rm 20 for them.

What else huh, ohh  okay about the service ,price and environment. First thing first the service was good. Their staffs're friendly and good good good hahaha. The place was clean and cheerful with the color and vintage contemporary design. Sorry I forgot to snap the whole restaurant hahaha alah sikit-sikit cukup lah kan. Price , emm maybe some of you would say "eey it too pricey lah".. somehow as for me It was reasonable and okay. well hello, they came into big portions and tasted good. so yeah, they're reasonable and affordable ;)

Okay, done for now hahaha .. I'd included few pictures below. Thank you for your time. See you again beautiful readers. Bye!
p/s for those who read this post sorry IF I make you feel hungry especially the Korean food lovers hahaha ;p
Location: Nu Sentral
Happy tummies
Hello there!
Hye, my name is Squid dol sot bibimbap.
Am I too charming for you?
yes.
I know.
huhuhu
Bingsu green tea
trust me, I'm that freaking drooling dessert on earth ever

cik esah said I'm too handsome for her stomach
It does.
hahaha
Korean spicy chicken
My turn
It's me Rameon Taboki
I'm better tahan Dol sot
huhuhu



Comments

  1. mekkkkk....bawak i pegi sini...da tahap tercabut rahang da ni terliur..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sayanggggg nanti i bawak😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sayanggggg nanti i bawak😍😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

cik esah ke che ta (Part 1)

kaki menari ke sana sini : Redang ke kita